Varicose veins are much to be concerned about. homeo doctors in Hyderabad do the needful as far as treatment is concerned. Much relief can be had.
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins. Any vein that is close to the skin’s surface (superficial) can become varicose. Varicose veins most commonly affect the veins in the legs. That’s because standing and walking increase the pressure in the veins of the lower body. For many people, varicose veins and spider veins
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins. Any vein that is close to the skin’s surface (superficial) can be varicose. Varicose veins most commonly affect the veins in the legs. That’s because standing and walking increase the pressure in the veins of the lower body.
For many people, varicose veins and spider veins — a common, mild variation of varicose veins — are simply a cosmetic concern. For other people, varicose veins can cause aching pain and discomfort. Sometimes varicose veins lead to more-serious problems.
Treatment might involve self-care measures or procedures done by a healthcare provider to close or remove veins.
When to see a doctor
If you’re concerned about how your veins look and feel and self-care measures haven’t helped, see your healthcare provider. Homeo doctors in Hyderabad treat well.
If experiencing new, severe, or persistent symptoms, contacting a healthcare provider helps.
- Dark purple or perhaps blue prominent veins
- Veins appearing swollen or twisted
- Appearance of clustering of veins
- Leg pain
- Bleeding from affected veins
Causes of varicose veins
Varicose veins do occur when veins are not functioning properly. Veins have one-way valves that tend to prevent blood from flowing backward. When these valves fail, blood sort of begins to collect in the veins rather than continuing toward the heart. The veins then enlarge. Varicose veins do often affect the legs.
- Pregnancy menopause
- Above 50
- Standing for long periods
- Family history of varicose veins
Treating cum preventing varicose veins
Usually, doctors do happen to be conservative when treating varicose veins. The patient will rather advise making required changes to one’s lifestyle, instead of trying more aggressive treatments.
Lifestyle changes such as this help prevent varicose veins from forming or even perhaps becoming worse:
- Avoid standing for extended periods.
- Losing weight or rather maintaining a healthy weight.
- Exercising to improve one’s circulation.
- Making use of compression socks or even stockings.
Preventing new varicose veins and elevating the legs whenever resting or sleeping is good.
The doctor may indeed advise the patient to wear special compression socks or stockings. These place enough pressure on one’s legs so that blood can rather flow more easily to one’s heart. They also decrease swelling.
The level of compression does vary, but most types of compression stockings are available in drugstores or medical supply stores.
If lifestyle changes are not resolving the problem, or if the varicose veins are causing a lot of pain or damaging one’s overall health, the doctor might try an invasive procedure. This surgical treatment requires anesthesia.
Other treatment options
A wide variety of minimally invasive treatment options are there like:
- Sclerotherapy, making use of a liquid or foam chemical injection to block off a larger vein.
- Microsclerotherapy uses a liquid chemical injection to block off smaller veins.
- laser surgery does mean using light energy to block off a vein.
- Endovenous ablation therapy does involve using heat cum radiofrequency waves to block off a vein.
- Endoscopic vein surgery does entail a small lighted scope inserted via a small incision to block off a vein.
The person needs to talk to the doctor about the treatment options and the risks before choosing a method. The method recommended can depend on one’s symptoms, size, and the location of the varicose vein.
Consulting homeo doctors in Hyderabad is worth the effort apart from other forms of treatments.