Low testosterone, which is also known as called andropause, Low T, or testosterone deficiency is the male version of menopause. Now, it is also quite essential to know that women can also indeed suffer from Low T. Homeopathy is indeed a way to address several health concerns through natural means. Although testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the benchmark way in order to improve testosterone levels, there are other options. For those interested in learning more about testosterone deficiency as well as homeopathic treatment, there is much information available.
Before one brushes aside testosterone therapy, however, one should know that it is extremely safe as well as an effective way of increasing testosterone levels. TRT has been around for decades and is also considered a bio-identical form of hormone replacement. Bio-identical means that it is biologically identical in structure to the natural hormone the body secretes.
Homeopathic medicines do go straight to the root cause of the issue to bring about required change. In this case, it is increasing testosterone levels. Most forms of legitimate homeopathy are void of toxic side effects. They are also safe to use and often work to stimulate testosterone production.
Does Homeopathy Treatment Work for Testosterone Deficiency?
When it does comes to testosterone deficiency, homeopathy may also have a place in one’s treatment protocol. The downside is that there is much to learn about this subject. Some methods of homeopathy treat only some of the concerned symptoms of Low T. If one is erectile dysfunction, then a treatment that does not deal with that issue may be useless to oneself.
On the whole, several of the testosterone deficiency, as well as homeopathic treatment option listed in the next session, can indeed help improve one’s testosterone levels.
What Types of Homeopathy Treatment Can Help Testosterone Deficiency?
The type of testosterone deficiency treatment in homeopathy much depends on numerous factors. One must ensure that anything one takes does not interfere with medications or other supplements that one currently makes use of.
The list of testosterone deficiency and homeopathic treatment options below is provided alphabetically, for easy reference:
- Acid Phos and Selenium 30 – hair loss from one’s face as well as genitals due to Low T
- Agnus Cast – melancholy, premature aging, lack of sexual desire
- Agnus Castus 30 – erectile dysfunction that is caused by Low T, flaccid genitals, low sex drive
- Argentum Nitricum – nervousness, inability to be able to achieve an erection, sweet cum salty food cravings
- Avena Sativa – low energy, poor concentration, sleeplessness
- Baryta Carbonica – impotence, reduced libido
- Caladium – irritability, depression, decreased erections
- Chaste Tree – forgetfulness, poor concentration, flaccidity as well as cold genitals
- Kali Phos 30 – fatigue, depression, prostration, exhaustion
- Lycopodium – impotence, physically weak, insecurity
- Nuphar Luteum Q – loss of sexual desire, relaxed genitals, involuntary stool, and urination emissions may be present
- Sabal Serrulata – lack of sex drive, testicular atrophy
- Selenium Metallicum – sexual desire is present, but the ability is weak, fatigue, involuntary ejaculation
What to Do If Homeopathy Treatment Does Not Help Testosterone Deficiency?
If one is suffering from testosterone deficiency, and homeopathy treatment in hyderabad is ineffective, there are other options. One can go in for some herbal remedies, vitamins, and supplements to increase testosterone levels. Some foods can also increase or decrease testosterone which can be investigated.
One must have proper exercises and get sufficient sleep which does boost testosterone.