Homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad can be tried out for nail fungus cures. Patients have found homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad. Worrying about nail fungus proves unnecessary.
Nail Fungus (Onychomycosis) can be worrisome and there are homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad that can treat this health condition.
Nail fungus happens to be a common infection of the nail. It does begin as a white or yellow-brown spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the fungal infection goes deeper, the nail may discolor, thicken and crumble at the edge. Nail fungus can affect several nails.
If the condition is mild and not bothering, then the person may not need treatment. If the nail fungus is painful and has caused thickened nails, self-care steps as well as medications can help. But even if treatment is successful, nail fungus often comes back.
Homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad is effective.
- Thickened or brittle nail
- Scaling under one’s nails
- Flaking white areas on the nail’s surface
- White or yellow streaks on the nail
- Appearance of yellow spots at the bottom of the nail
- Distorted nail
- Nail Fungus is due to dermatophyte fungus and in a few cases, mold and yeast can be the reason.
- The risk factors include:
- History of athlete’s foot
- Sweating too much
Nail Fungus can be prevented by:
- Washing hands cum feet regularly
- Using socks that do absorb sweat
- By avoiding the use of old shoes
- Using antifungal spray
- Widespread infection: This can lead to serious complications among people with weakened immune systems as the fungus can spread and also does cause cracks in skin inviting bacterial infection.
- Loss of nails: the whole nail may need to be removed in certain cases
- Spread of fungus
- Foot pain
When to see a doctor
If self-care steps do not help and the nail becomes increasingly discolored, thickened, or even misshapen, then consulting with the health care provider does help if the person has:
- Diabetes and is developing nail fungus
- Bleeding around the nails
- Swelling or pain around one’s nails
- Difficulty walking
Treatment for toenail fungus is not always required. The patient can go in for self-care and nonprescription products to clear up the infection. Discussing with health care providers if the condition does not improve help.
Health care providers can prescribe antifungal drugs to be taken by mouth (orally) or applied to the nail.
- Medicated nail polish- This can be prescribed and needs to be painted on the infected nails and surrounding skin about once a day. After seven days, it has to be wiped, the piled-on layers cleaned up with alcohol, and then begin fresh applications.
- Medicated nail cream- The health care provider can prescribe an antifungal cream to be rubbed into infected nails after soaking. Antifungal nail creams may have side effects such as rash.
Health care providers might recommend temporary removal of the nail so that the antifungal drug can be rather applied directly to the infection under the nail.
The most effective but least made use of the option is surgery to permanently remove the nail as well as its root.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Trying nonprescription antifungal nail creams and ointments- Several products are available, such as terbinafine (Lamisil). If a person notices white markings on the surfaces of the nails, file them off, soak the nails in water, dry them, and apply the medicated cream or lotion. Even if this does clear up the symptoms, the infection can come back.
- Trim and thin the nails- This does help reduce pain by reducing pressure on the nails. Also, if a person does so before applying an antifungal, the drug can reach deeper layers of one’s nail.
Research indicates that the nutritional supplement biotin might indeed help strengthen weak or brittle fingernails. Even, tea tree oil has anti-fungal effects and is often used to treat nail fungus.
Homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad provide treatment par excellence!! Try them out.