Homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad is good for Pilonidal Sinus. Patients can visit best Homoeopathy clinics in Hyderabad to get themselves treated for this ailment. Experts will do the needful.
Pilonidal sinus is rather painful and can afflict any person. It is common in adults s well among those are above 40 years. A cyst-like structure tends to develop just close to the tailbone and does cause a lot of discomforts.
The cyst does contain dirt, hair, as well as debris. The cyst does grow into a sinus that has the opening on the skin surface. Pilonidal sinus does require proper treatment as leaving it rather untreated does make it more severe.
There are several treatment options available for pilonidal sinus. I fact people can go in for homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad.
Homeopathic Remedies for Pilonidal Sinus
Homeopathic medicines are quite easily available for the treating Pilonidal Sinus particularly so in best homoeopathy clinics in Hyderabad.
This is very effective homeopathic remedy for pilonidal sinus. It is antiseptic in nature and also treats quickly the pilonidal sinus. The medicine prevents the pilonidal sinus from getting larger and also allows it to dry up quickly.
Homeopaths recommend Silicea to stop the drainage of pus from the pilonidal sinus. Usually, the discharge from pilonidal sinus is very foul-smelling and causes a lot of discomfort and embarrassment. Silicea is Happens to be an effective homeopathic remedy that helps get rid of the purulent discharge and lessen the swelling.
This medicine helps treat pilonidal sinus even when it is in a later stage. Merc sol provides fast relief from sticky excessive discharge. It also does alleviate the soreness, itching as well as other discomforts of pilonidal sinus.
Hepar Sulph reduces pain as well as bleeding from the pilonidal cyst. It gets rid of the stinging pain along with soreness of the pilonidal sinus.This medicine can be used even after undergoing surgery.
Lycopodium Clavatum treats discharge from the cyst. A person faced with pilonidal cyst can in fact suffer from fever as well as chills if the condition does get severe.
This helps prevent the formation as well as drainage of yellow discharge. As the pus formation tends to stop, the pilonidal cyst dries and then starts to heal. Calcarea Sulph helps in quickening the drying as well as healing process of the pilonidal sinus.
Phosphorus is widely used medicine for pilonidal sinus in homeopathy. It prevents the bleeding and discharge from the pilonidal sinus. Phosphorus also help relieve the burning sensation in the skin caused due to pilonidal sinus. It happens to be the best homeopathic medicine to get rid of the burning sensation and profuse bleeding.
Tips to follow if you have pilonidal sinus
- Avoiding wearing tight-fitting clothes is advisable. Tight clothes can promote the unhygienic conditions that cause pilonidal sinus.
- Maintaining proper hygiene of the area is necessary and make use of a mild soap to clean it.
- Prevention of excessive hair growth around one’s cleft near the tailbone does help. Excessive rough hair can increase the chances of hair penetration into one’s cysts.
- Excess body weight as well as inactive lifestyle do contribute to the risks of pilonidal sinus.
- Changing one’s underclothing every day is necessary and if required twice a day. This helps prevent the infection from spreading.
- Do not rub the affected area with a rough cloth. Pat gently to dry it after bathing. Rubbing the cyst rather can cause increased pain and
Laser treatment –Permanent Solution for Pilonidal Sinus
If medications and other remedies do not bring about desired results then a person can opt for laser treatment. It is very effective and and advanced option.
Homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad is excellent even for Pilonidal