Tonsils and adenoids may be considered as the first line of defense against infection entering through the mouth and nose.
Nowadays, many children in the society are affected by tonsillitis and adenoids. There is a wonderful treatment for both tonsilitis & adenoids without surgery.
Tonsils and Adenoids masses of tissue that are similar to the lymph nodes or “glands” found in the neck, groin, and armpits. Tonsils are the two masses on the back of the throat. Adenoids are high in the throat behind the nose and the roof of the mouth Tonsillitis is inflammation of the tonsils. Tonsillitis is a common condition in children, teenagers, and young adults.
When hypertrophied nasopharyngeal tonsil starts producing symptoms the condition is referred to as adenoids.
Both enlarged tonsils and adenoids can cause Obstruction of breathing which may lead to snoring, nasal speech, restless sleep and bed wetting.
There are two types of Tonsillitis. They are
1. Acute tonsillitis 2. Chronic tonsillitis
• Bacterial Infections
• Viral Infections
• Fungal and parasitic infections
• It also occurs as an allergic reaction to allergens, for example, pollens, cold things, food preservatives, drugs, mechanical injury, etc.
• A sore throat, Pain in the throat.
• Fever, Bad breath.
• Neck glands may be enlarged and the tonsils look inflamed, red, often with flecks of pus.
• Recurrent or repeated attack of cold and cough.
The adenoids are a patch of tissue that is high up in the throat, just behind the nose. The adenoids are part of the secondary immune system.
A child’s adenoids can sometimes become swollen or enlarged. It is a common problem in children. It can cause severe discomfort and interfere with their daily life.
• Nasal Infections
• recurring infections in the throat, neck, or head
• contact with airborne viruses, germs, and bacteria
• Throat burning and irritation
• dry throat from breathing through the mouth
• Restless sleep, Cracked lips, Runny nose
• Yellow or green mucus coming from the nose.
• snoring during the night or any time you sleep
Common Diseases of the Tonsils and Adenoids
• Acute adenoiditis/tonsillitis
• Recurrent/chronic adenoiditis/tonsillitis
• Obstructive hyperplasia
Without Surgery Homeopathy Treats Tonsils and Adenoids:
Homeopathic treatment is often an excellent alternative to the surgical removal of the adenoids and tonsils as they are believed to play role in immune system activity Homeopathic treatment for Adenoids is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy immense relief from these frustrating symptoms. It offers a very safe and effective way to reduce enlarged adenoids and tonsils and can save the little ones from the surgeon’s knife.
This is a major plus point since adenoids are an integral part of the defense system in children and their removal can weaken immunity. Homeopathic treatment for Adenoids provides complete holistic well-being to the patient by boosting the immune system and assisting recovery in the safest and most natural way.
The homeopathy medicines for Tonsils and Adenoids are:
• Ailanthus glandulosa: It is indicated for follicular tonsilitis, streptococcal infection.
• Belladonna: It is a good remedy for right-sided tonsils.
• Lachesis: It is more suitable for left-sided tonsillitis. Pain in the throat while swallowing saliva or liquid.
• Baryta Carbonica: Mainly useful especially for enlarged adenoids and tonsils. It is most helpful for a child with delayed physical and mental development.
• Lycopodium: Swelling and suppuration of tonsils.
• Calcarea Phosphorica: This medicine for Adenoids in a tall and slender child with slow and very painful teething and abnormal growth in adenoids.
• Calcarea Fluorica: It works well in enlarged adenoids with hard lymph nodes.
• Baryta God: This is the best remedy for adenoids if the child is mentally weak