Sciatica Pain causes much discomfort and does require medical attention. A person suffering from it can opt for homeopathic remedies that are effective and provide much relief from pain and discomfort.
Difficulty in walking after sitting for a long time and the person experiences a pain that emanates from the back and tends to go down to either one or both of one’s feet. The pain then does go away after a little activity. One tends to ignore the pain for a few days until it does start interfering with one’s routine. This pain could be sciatica pain. It can be dealt with sciaticitis homeopathy treatment.
WHAT IS SCIATICA PAIN?
Sciatica pain means pain that does radiate along the path of the sciatic nerve which is the longest nerve in a persons’ body which flows down from one’s lower back to one’s hips as well as buttocks and goes down to each leg. sciaticitis homeopathy treatment does help.
CAUSES SCIATICA PAIN
• Spinal disc herniation – This also referred to as a slipped disc which is caused on account of pressure from a disc herniation as well as swelling of surrounding tissue.
• Spinal stenosis –The condition in which the spinal canal does narrow as well as also compresses the spinal cord & nerves at the level of the lumbar vertebra.
• Piriformis syndrome –This is a neuromuscular disorder that does occur when the sciatic nerve is compressed or otherwise irritated by the piriformis muscle thus causing pain as well as numbness along the path of the sciatic nerve.
• Pregnancy – This happens due to the weight of the baby pressing on the sciatic nerve during sitting or leg spasms.
• Tumors that impinge on the spinal cord or even the nerve roots.
• Trauma caused to the spine from a car accident.
It is better to go in for Sciaticitis homeopathy treatment.
SYMPTOMS OF SCIATICA PAIN
• Lower back pain
• Constant pain occurring on only one side of buttock or leg
• Pain that originates in the low back or buttock and then goes down to the calf or even below.
• Pain that does make one feel better while lying down or walking but also worsen while standing or sitting.
• Numbness or weakness down one’s leg
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTORS FOR SCIATICA RISK?
• Age: Age-related changes in the spine are the most common causes of sciatica.
• Obesity: Excess body weight can indeed contribute to triggering sciatica pain by actually increasing the stress level on one’s spine.
• Occupation: A job that does require a person to twist the back, carry heavy loads or even drive a motor vehicle for longer periods or even prolonged sitting might play a role in sciatica, but there is no conclusive evidence of the link.
• Diabetes: Diabetes does affect the way the body makes use of blood sugar and also increases the risk of nerve damage.
HOW HOMEOPATHY HELPS?
Homeopathy is popular for its customized medication for treating sciatica which does reduce the pain and also prevents complications. Homeopathy does control the pain during the acute attack of sciatica and also helps in preventing the recurrence of such episodes, by relieving the compression on the sciatic nerve. It also strengthens the muscles as well as ligaments around one’s spine. It does reduce stiffness and also improves the mobility of the joints. Homeopathic medicines do help stop the progression of this health problem and also treat sciatica very effectively. Sciaticitis homeopathy treatment is effective.
There are fewer chances of relapse if took to homeopathy. The extracts of natural products do help as they have no side-effects.
Apart from taking homeopathy medication, other lifestyle changes, as well as a better nutritional diet, will help cure sciatica.
Precautions to avoid sciatica pain:
• One needs to avoid heavyweights that can cause pressure on the nerve.
• It is better not to bend forward and squat on the floor.
• Workout with exercises that will indeed help to strengthen the muscles of one’s back.
• Support the back with a lumbar belt if required while traveling.