Bulimia nervosa can be treated successfully by the best homeopathic treatment in Hyderabad. It is worth trying out the best homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad for relief.
Bulimia nervosa happens to be an eating disorder that is characterized by recurrent binge eating, followed by compensatory behaviors, known as “purging”.
The most common forms are self-induced vomiting, fasting, the usage of laxatives, enemas, diuretics, as well as over-exercising are also common. Patients can avail best homeopathic treatment in Hyderabad.
Diagnosis for Bulimia nervosa
- Recurrent episodes of binge eating.
- Self-evaluation is unduly influenced by body shape as well as weight.
- These symptoms do occur at least twice a week on average and persist for at least 3 months.
- The disturbance does not occur exclusively during episodes of Anorexia Nervosa.
Best Homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad entails such a diagnosis. There are two sub-types of Bulimia Nervosa: purging and non-purging.
1. Purging Type : the patient does self-induced vomiting and other ways to aid rapid movement to remove food from the body before it can really be digested, such as laxatives, diuretics, and enemas.
2. Non-purging Type : In his case, the patient makes use of excessive exercise or fasting after a binge in order to offset the caloric intake after eating.
Bulimia Nervosa can indeed be difficult to detect, as compared to Anorexia Nervosa, as bulimics do tend to be of average or slightly above or below average weight. Many bulimics may also indulge in disordered eating.
Although bulimia is more a disease of young women, it can in fact affect others.
Effects of Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic gastric reflux after having eaten
- Dehydration cum hypokalemia caused by frequent vomiting.
- Electrolyte imbalance can rather cause cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac arrest, and even death
- Oral trauma, in which repetitive insertion of fingers or perhaps other objects does cause lacerations to the lining of the mouth or throat
- Peptic ulcers
- Perimolysis, or perhaps the erosion of tooth enamel by gastric acids.
- Swollen salivary glands.
- Tearing or even rupture of the esophagus caused by repeated forced vomiting.
- Severe caries (‘cavities’) since the stomach acid lowers the pH of the oral environment, thus making the teeth far more susceptible to demineralization.
More about Bulimia nervosa
- Bulimia is due to deep psychological issues and feelings of lack of control. Sufferers often make use of destructive eating patterns to feel in control over their lives. They may hide or hoard food and also overeat when stressed or upset. After a period of time, the sufferer of bulimia will find that they in fact have no longer control over their binging as well as purging. The binging becomes in fact turns out to be an addiction.
- Recovery is very hard
- The patient gains weight as they rehydrate and also obtain electrolytes that they have lost during the purging process.
- Bulimia is correlated with high testosterone as well as low estrogen levels.
Treatment for Bulimia nervosa
Some researchers have related Bulimia to mood disorders. Research groups have seen a relationship to a seizure disorder.
A third group has viewed bulimia as an addiction disorder. various medicines have been used.
Homeopathy Treatment for Bulimia nervosa
Homeopathy happens to treat the person as a whole. The homeopathic medicines are selected based upon a full individualizing examination cum case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical cum mental constitution, family history, presenting symptoms, underlying pathology, possible causative factors, and so forth.
The focus is on what causes the disease. Factors such as mental, emotional, and physical stress are also taken into consideration. Modern medicine also considers a large number of diseases as being psychosomatic.
The focus of homeopathy is not on curing the disease but to cure the person who is also sick, in order to restore health.
Much hope can be placed on the best homeopathic treatment in Hyderabad.