To treat hair loss it is good to consult the best homeopathic doctor. Homeopathy in Hyderabad has proved well on patients suffering from hair loss.
Loss of hair from one’s scalp or any part of the body can cause much distress. This condition, usually, occurs when a person’s immune system destroys the hair follicles that do result in hair loss. It is common occurrence, and often requires lab test or imaging. It is treatable by a medical professional as it can last for several months or even years. It is better to consult the best homeopathic doctor to resolve this health issue.
Hair loss medically is referred to as alopecia (loss of hair from the head). In the majority of cases, it is indeed a normal process of aging.
When the hair loss is about 100-150 strands, it is rather average hair loss, and when it is more than this, it is of course alarming in nature and does require medical treatment.
Treatment does include medications, laser therapy, surgery, wigs, as well as hairpieces. Homeopathy in Hyderabad is excellent mode of treatment for hair loss.
The main sign happens to be loss of hair. It can manifest as:
- Gradual thinning of hair on one’s head
- Circular/patchy hairless regions
- Sudden loss of hair
- Loosening of the hair
- Full body kind of hair loss
- Patches of scaling that does spread over one’s scalp
Hair transplantation and medicines.
There are several causes for it such as:
- Hereditary-family history of alopecia does increase the risk
- Hormonal changes-imbalances occurring due to pregnancy or perhaps even menopause that can cause hair loss
- Medical conditions like scalp infections, lichen planus, lupus, sarcoidosis, hair-pulling disorder, an autoimmune disorder
- Medications such as cancer drugs, intake of Vitamin A
- Radiation therapy to given to one’s head
- Stressful experiences such as sudden weight loss, surgery, high fever, loss of loved do trigger hair loss
- Certain hairstyles that tend o pull hair tightly
- Beauty treatments that perhaps lead to inflammation of the hair follicle
Risk factors leading to hair loss include:
- Family history
- Age – more common among older people
- Poor nutrition
- Medical conditions such as diabetes, lupus
- Poor nutrition
Lycopodium is a homeopathic medicine for hair fall that does give excellent results. It does help in hair growth and also works very well in cases of male pattern balding. Hair re-growth with help of homeopathy does work well when the underlying causes of hair fall have been correctly identified..
Few people have smooth coined shaped bald spots on the scalp and sometimes on beard or even eyebrows. In few cases, the skin on the scalp does become itchy and painful before bald spots appearing.
In few people, people notice hair falling in bunches due to stress or even shock. But this does not lead to baldness. As in cancer cases, certain treatments are responsible for hair loss; the hair loss can be all over one’s body.
Scaly patches, along with redness, swelling happens to be seen in certain people, which is indicative of an infection called ringworm.
Hair fall can indeed bring about a lot of emotional turmoil among youth which can lead to embarrassment, loss of confidence, feeling of shyness, humiliation, and even perhaps depression.
Best homeopathic doctor can do the needful to cure a person of this distressing health issue.
Eating a balanced as well as nutritious meal is very essential. It is always better to avoid tight hairstyles such as ponytails or bun.
Also avoid compulsive twisting or pulling of hair and avoid combing the wet hair.
The affected person can make use of a wide-toothed comb while brushing wet hair and detangling will always prevent breakage.
Hot oil massage twice a week is indeed essential. This does help improve blood circulation and thus improving scalp health. A person feels relaxed too! Reducing alcohol intake and also avoiding smoking does help a lot.