Best homeopathic treatment is very good for getting rid of painful corns and one can confidently visit the best homeopathy clinic for proper cure.
One of the most common conditions that affect our feet is corns.
What are these corns?
Corns, as well as calluses, are hard, thickened skin that can indeed occur anywhere in the body but mainly occurs in areas prone to more friction and pressure such as on foot, toes, fingers, etc.
Corns are usually more localized and well defined, round/conical in shape with a hard center. The best homeopathy clinic is the best venue for proper treatment and one can confidently visit it. Best Homeopathic Treatment is available for reliable treatment to cure oneself of corns.
What are the causes of developing them?
The causes of developing corns are:
- Wearing ill-fitted shoes that are too loose or too tight,
- Walking barefoot,
- Standing for too long,
- Prolonged use of hard instruments such as a knife, musical instruments, gardening tools, etc.
- Having less fat tissue in the foot either on account of old age or any other cause
- Foot deformities such as bunion (bony bump at the first metatarsophalangeal joint of the great toe), hammertoe (in which toes curl downwards), calcaneal spur, etc. can also act as risk factors.
- Women are indeed more prone to corns or calluses as compared to men
What are the symptoms?
The signs and symptoms which are noticed usually are:
- A part of the skin is harder compared to the neighboring area and may appear discolored or slight yellowish
- Pain and tenderness at the spot, especially on the application of pressure
Homeopathy Treatment and Management:
Management of corns can rather be done by taking a few simple precautions such as properly fitted shoes with socks, wearing pads to protect heels, wearing gloves while working if possible.
Homeopathy does indeed offer a good solution to cure corns and avoid surgery or other painful procedures without any side effects. The use of simple but dynamic medications helps the patients to deal with the symptoms.
1. Antimonium Crudum:
This is the most popular remedy for corns as well as calluses. There is indeed a marked tendency for corns, warts, bad nails well as bad hair. Hard horny excrescences do tend to grow under the nails and are extremely painful. The slightest pressure will indeed produce callosity or a sore place, and working men will have an unusual tendency for thickening of the skin under the soles. Large, horny corns on feet are very sensitive while walking. Best homeopathy clinic does make use of these medications to treat such corns.
· Lycopodium: It is a predominantly right-sided remedy. The skin does become quite thick and indurate. Corns tend to ulcerate. Sore spots are ameliorated by warm applications.
· Ferrum Pic: This is for corns with yellowish discoloration and warts and corns on hands. Also when there is the pain more severe in the night, while sitting or lying down.
· Ranunculus Bulb: This is good for corns extremely sensitive to touch. It is also useful for burning and stinging type of pain and when the pains become worse from cold and motion.
· Silicea: An important remedy for soft corns no doubt and for corns between toes. Prone to the offensive as well as excessive foot sweat.
· Sulphur: Burning sensation especially when feet and skin do look unhealthy. It is good for sensitive skin like for instance when a shoe presses anywhere on the skin a bunion or corn does develop.
· Nitric acid: This is useful for corns in the foot and is having stinging pain. Corns are rather thick, hardened, on the feet with pressing, tearing, aching, drawing type of pain.
The best homeopathy clinic does cater to all corn related health problems.