Homeopathic Medicines for Acidity
Homeopathic medicines for acidity are very useful for acidity relief and they are worth trying out. Consulting a homeopath helps. They are effective with no side effects.
Hyperacidity, also referred to as acid dyspepsia means an increase of acidity in one’s stomach. The human stomach does contain gastric glands that secret hydrochloric acid which is necessary for the digestion of foods. When the stomach does contain an excessive amount of hydrochloric acid, the condition is known as hyperacidity or even acid dyspepsia. Homeopathic medicines for acidity are beneficial.
Hyperacidity, by itself, is not a disease. It is an effect of certain stressors.
- Prolong use of Non Steroid Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID)
- Faulty diet habits, regular taking of rich spices hot foods, fast foods, junk foods
- Intake of fats, sweets, adulterated and fermented food
- Excessive intake of chocolate, tea, coffee
- Always staying in a mental stress and also tense condition
- Anxiety and depression
- Prolonged insomnia (sleeplessness)
- The pressure-packed lifestyle
- Prolonged alcohol consumption
- Inadequate exercise
- Excessive Smoking
- Ulcers in one’s stomach are one of the most common causes of increasing acid production.
- Stomach cancer can manifest acidity symptoms
- GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disorder) happens to be a chronic disease that is characterized by the reflux of gastric contents into the esophagus.
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome -Zollinger-Ellison syndrome is a disease that is caused by the overproduction of gastrin. Gastrin is the hormone that stimulates the production of gastric juices in the stomach. Overproduction of this hormone will lead to hyperacidity, which in turn, can lead to ulcers in the duodenum as well as stomach.
- Hypercalcemia -Hypercalcemia is the increase of calcium level of the body that can cause hyperacidity. It can be caused by various medical conditions like parathyroid problems, malignant tumors, vitamin D metabolic disorders, and renal failure.
Homeopathic medicines for acidity :
NUX VOM: This is an excellent remedy for gastric indigestion issues. There is indeed a loss of appetite, and pain after eating.
CARBO VEG:- Slow and imperfect digestion, and weight in the stomach and also intestines are effects of stomach indigestion problems. There is violent burning in the stomach, chest cum abdomen with crampy pains, and heaviness in the stomach. There is flatulence in the stomach or the upper part of the abdomen.
CHINA: – Where there is flatulence in the whole of the abdomen and the distension is indeed painful, it is relieved momentarily by belching. The person will experience sour or bitter eructations or offensive flatus. Digestion is slow, worse after late supper. Yellow diarrhea, worse at night and after meals. The remedy helps.
- The absence of rancid belching with burning in this remedy does make it different from Carbo veg. Food does not digest but kind of lies for a long time in the stomach causing eructations leading to vomiting undigested.
- LYCOPODIUM: – If flatulence in the lower part of the abdomen is there. Vigorous appetite but few mouthfuls do make him feel as if his stomach is bloated and he avoids food.
- PULSATILLA: – Dryness of the mouth, putrid taste in the morning upon waking, and also a sensation as if food had lodged under the sternum are rather characteristic symptoms of this remedy. Tongue coated with thick rough white fur: acidity as well as heartburn: food tastes bitter, sour or putrid: water brash and also eructation tasting of food. No thirst feeling, only a desire to moisten the mouth. Bad taste is a special indication of Pulsatile.
- PHOSPHORUS: – It is useful for regurgitation of food. Spitting of blood without nausea is also common in this remedy. There is no weak feeling in one’s stomach, which, unlike Sulphur and also sepia that does extend to the bowels, burning between the scapulae is present at times. Vomiting as chronic dyspepsia is there.
Trying homeopathic medicines is a sensible way out of acidity.