Obesity is a disease which affected the whole world. It is a growing Epidemic that is increasing day by day. Nowadays, many of them in the society are affected by obesity. It is not just a cosmetic concern also a risk for some health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, and the high blood pressure and others.
- Obesity is a chronic condition defined by an excess amount of body fat. Obesity is not about more weight, it’s about more fat.
- Obesity can be measured by calculating a person’s Body Mass Index (BMI). BMI estimates a healthy weight based on your height.
- Because it considers height as well as weight, it is a more accurate guide than body weight alone.
- Obesity is a long-term process. Obesity frequently begins in childhood. Obese parents likely have overweight children.
- Excessive fatness also develops slowly through adulthood, most weight gain occurring between ages 25 to 44 yrs.
CAUSES OF OBESITY:
• Family lifestyle
• Lack of physical activities, sleep
• Bad nutrition habits
• Lack of energy balance.
• Alcohol, smoking
• Emotional factor
SYMPTOMS OF OBESITY:
• Breathing disorders.
• Feeling very tired every day.
• High cholesterol levels
• low confidence and self-esteem
• Trouble sleeping
• increased sweating
BMI, Blood tests,
HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT FOR OBESITY:
Homeopathic medicines are natural and effective for weight loss and obesity. There is a wonderful treatment for obesity in Homeopathy… Homeopathic treatment for obesity is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy immense relief from frustrating symptoms.
By Homeopathy treatment Obesity is managed and treated to decrease the health risks caused by obesity and to improve quality of life.
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, and minerals. The homeopathy medicines for Obesity are Ignatia, Graphites, Nux Vomica, Lycopodium, Calcarea Carbonica, Natrum Mur etc