Homeopathic Medicines for Treating Piles or Hemorrhoids
Piles are painful as well as irritating. Piles are rather a small ball type of structures that can be usually seen either in the outer or one’s inner anus region. These reddish or yellow blackish tiny structures are nothing but actually an accumulation of blood. They do cause much discomfort in walking, sitting, driving as well as the passing of stools. Piles are normally found inside one’s anus but in severe condition, they protrude outside.
• The pain is not regular yet it recurs after a week or fortnight
• In the form of tiny reddish and spherical ball in the lower gastrointestinal area at the external anus.
• Passing stools are painful.
• Feeling pain while passing of stools.
• In some cases, it is mild while in most of the cases it is irritating and severe.
• One may experience pain even hour after passing tools.
• Strain in one’s anal region.
• Feeling of dryness and parchedness in the anus region.
Causes of piles
Stress cum anxiety
Lesser physical activity
Intake of course lesser amount of roughage
More intake of rather fast and junk foods, especially in-veg., oily food products
More reliant upon carbohydrate
Unsystematic dietary pattern
Best homeopathy medicines for piles
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can no doubt be treated or rather prevented completely by alternative medicines i.e. Ayurveda, yoga, homeopathy, Unani, etc.
Homeopathic medicines for piles
1. Aloe Socotrina: When the piles are outside the anus and in the form of tiny balls.
2. Nux Vomica: When one is suffering from constipation along with piles.
3. Hamamelis: If one is facing the problems of bleeding while passing stools.
4. Ratanhia: For those who have severe pain.
5. Aesculus: It is given to those who have back pain.
6. Aloe and Muriatic acid: These should be given in case of acute pain.
7. Phosphorous in the case of bleeding.
8. Collinsonia if the case is associated with constipation.
9. Calcarea: Piles with back pain
10. Muriatic acid and Causticum: in case when the piles are protruding.
Homeopathic medicines for Hemorrhoids
1. Aesculus hippocastanum
2. Aloe socotrina
3. Arsenic album
8. Muriatic acid
9. Nitric acid
10. Nux Vomica
Homeopathic remedies for anal fistula
1. Myrista Sebifera
2. Berberies Vulgaris
3. Nitric acid
How to manage piles or control hemorrhoids?
1. Take adequate amount of fiber as well as roughage.
2. Have more weight to physical workouts such as brisk walking, jogging, running as well as other intense physical activity.
3. Non-vegetarian foods cum spicy food products need to be reduced.
4. Drink more and more water as it does help to hydrate the digestion process thus allowing the proper passing of stools.
5. Cold or freezer water needs to be avoided. It is better to take lukewarm water for healthy digestion.
6. Avoid sitting for a particular posture for a very long period of time.
7. Yoga is good, especially digestion related yoga such as Boat pose, Pavanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Kapalbhati, Agnisar, etc.
8. In naturopathy or nature cure, one can go in for hydrotherapy, Jacuzzi, etc.
9. Cold massage is also beneficial.
10. De-stressing one doing pranayama and meditation.
11. Developing a habit of going early to bed and also early to rise.
12. Try to have dinner by eight in the evening.
13. Avoid watching TV or conversely while taking one’s foods. Chew it properly.
14. Restrict beverages such as coffee, tea, alcohol, etc.
15. The focus must be on Sattvic foods.