Female infertility problem is rising. Alarmingly all over the world, probably due to changing life style. Now a day’s life has become fast and competitive, generating lot of stress that further enhances risk of developing infertility.
“Infertility” is the inability to achieve pregnancy after 12 months of unprotected intercourse.
Causes of infertility include a wide range of physical and emotional factors, such as_
- Hormonal imbalance like pcod, hypothyroid.
- Anovulatory menstrual cycles, poor ovarian reserve like am hormone).
- Endometriosis, salinities.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Tubal blockages, ectopic pregnancies.
- Std’s,genital tubercolosis, rubella virus.
- Uterine fibroids, cervical obstruction.
- Diabetics, obesity, women with age above 35 have less change to conceive.
In primary infertility the couple never been able conceives a pregnancy after at least 1yr of unprocted intercourse.
In secondary infertility couples have previously been pregnant at least once, but have not been able to achieve another pregnancy.
_blood tests to rule out hormone like serve probation estrogen, fsh, tsh, amh, to know std’s.
_ hsg: to know the tubal blockage.
_diagnostic laparoscopy, Pap smear.
_ usg-pelvis, for pcod, follicular study.
_ Life style management, regular exercise.
In homeopathy constitutional and miasmatic treatment is advisable .homeopathic medicines has good remedies to correct this problem and remove the disease from its origin. the most common drugs used to treat female infertility are Nat mur,nat carb, laclesis etc. But medication under experienced homeopathic doctor will give permanent result for this problem.