Asthma and Asthma Attacks Center: Symptoms, Causes, Tests, and Treatments
The prevalence of “asthma” has increased significantly now days. “Asthma” is an inflammatory disorder of airways, characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm.
- Genetic factors.
- Common cold.
- Pollution related to vehicles’, industries.
- Tobacco smoke, fumes and dusty atmosphere, perfumes.
- Running in cold weather causes asthma attack.
- Asthma patients are allergies to grass ,polar, have dust
- Anger, anxiety happiness.
The most common symptoms that occurring during asthma includes.
- Tightness in the chest.
- Shortness of breath, chest pain.
- Wheezing recurring cough with or without symptoms
- Disturbed sleep due to breathless.
- Increased pulse, sweating, anxiety bhish discoloration of lips and face.
_ Pulmonary function test,
_ X-rays chest, blood tests like CBP, ACE
_ Life style modification.
_avoiding the triggering factors like allergies, smoke etc.
_ Breathing exercises.
HOMEO treatment improves general immunity, so that the asthma is treated permanently along with its complications. it treats the present condition and prevents further reoccurrence . Drings commonly used are Ars Alb, Blatta, kali Bich etc.
Star homeo is a super specialty homeopathic clinic founded by a group of highly qualified doctors with a vision to provide the best medical treatment in a scientific and modern way. We use the latest medical diagnostic equipment and up-to-date medical research. www.starhealthsciences.com