Acne is a chronic, inflammatory skin disease. It commonly occurs during puberty, when the sebaceous glands activate, but it can occur at any age. An estimated 80 percent of all people between the ages of 11 and 30 have acne outbreaks at some point. For most people, acne tends to go away by the time they reach their 30’s. However, some people in their 40’s and 50’s continue to have this skin problem. Many people think that acne is just pimples but it also appears as blackheads, whiteheads, papules, cysts, and nodules.
Acne is usually not a serious health threat, it can be a source of significant emotional distress. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms, and buttocks. Severe acne can lead to permanent scarring.
Causes of Acne
- Hormonal Changes
- Emotional Stress
- Oil from Skin Products (Moisturizers Or Cosmetics) Or Grease Encountered In The Work Environment
- Poor Hygiene
- Environmental Irritants, Such As Pollution and High Humidity
Symptoms of Acne
- Dark Spots on the Skin
- Large, Solid, Painful Lumps beneath the Surface of the Skin (Nodules)
- Painful, Pus-Filled Lumps beneath the Surface of the Skin (Cystic Lesions)
- Small Red, Tender Bumps (Papules)
Homeopathy Treatment for Acne
Homeopathic professional treatment working with the whole person can cure acne entirely. The homeopathy medicines for acne are hepar sulph, psorinum sulphur, berberis aquifolium, kali bromatum, calcarea sulphurica, antimonium crudum, natrum mur, silicea & bovista lycoperdon etc. These medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case analysis, which includes the medical history the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.