Best Homeopathic Medicine for Anemia, Ferrum Metallicum is very effective and provides relief during heavy blood loss like mensuration period time for women.
Anemia is not in itself a disease, as it indicates various medical conditions associated with diseases. Anemia refers to a reduction of red blood cell count in a person or a decreased hemoglobin level. Since the red cell production is reduced or the red blood cells are destroyed at a high rate, the result of course is weakness, fatigue, and various other symptoms. Homeopathic remedies do provide a complete cure for anemia. Natural Homeopathic medicines are free from any side effects and are very effective in the treatment of Anemia.
A popular medicine is Ferrum Metallicum: The best Homeopathic medicine for Anemia is effective.
There are several natural Homeopathic medicines that are indeed very useful in the treatment of Anemia, but Ferrum Metallicum, or Ferrum Met as it is known does top the list. The persons requiring Ferrum Met are weak with paleness, have frequent false flushing, and appear at the slightest excitement. Vertigo, pulsating headaches, and ringing in the ears are also experienced by patients. Difficulty in breathing and shortness of breath with palpitations in the heart are dominantly present in several patients, as is the coldness of the body. The homeopathic remedy Ferrum Met has a special reference for its use in females who are anemic due to excessive bleeding during periods. The blood does flow abundantly and the periods last much longer than normal.
Ferrum Metallicum is no doubt a homeopathic remedy that works well for anemia and its associated symptoms. It does help the body heal and recover from blood loss, especially due to female issues. Symptoms that Ferrum Metallicum can indeed do wonders are to help a person cope with severe fatigue, pale lips, and a pale face that ends up getting flushed quite easily. Ferrum Metallicum is often given for anemia from blood loss, and that is too often due to pregnancy problems or as mentioned above during heavy periods.
Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be a homeopathic medicine prepared from iron. The trituration of the pure metal is made use of and also of the carbonate, solution of the acetate.
Ferrum Metallicum is no doubt best adapted to the anemic, weak, and chlorotic young persons. These people do have a pseudo plethora, and they blush easily with cold extremities. The patients of Ferrum Metallicum are rather oversensitive. Ferrum Metallicum is indeed best adapted to the anemic, weak, and chlorotic young persons. These people do have a pseudo plethora, and they blush easily with cold extremities. The patients of Ferrum Metallicum are oversensitive and worse after any active effort.
There is weakness from mere talking or walking although the patient does look strong. There is pallor (paleness) of skin, mucus membranes, and face alternating with flushes. Sometimes, there is rather a rush of blood to the face, chest, head, lungs, etc. Ferrum Metallicum patient has an irregular distribution of blood in their bodies. The patient of Ferrum Metallicum is indeed anemic (having less hemoglobin in blood than required).
Ferrum Metallicum Uses
- There is certainly irritability on the mental plane. One of the characteristic features of the Ferrum Metallicum patient is that slight noise is rather unbearable.
- The patient does get excited from the slightest opposition. There is anxiety with throbbing in the upper part of one’s abdomen (epi-gastric region).
- The patient does experience vertigo on looking at flowing water. There is a stinging headache.
- There is hammering, pulsating, and also congestive headache. The pain from the head does extend to teeth, with cold extremities.
- The patient also experiences pain in the back of the head with roaring in his or her neck.
- The scalp is indeed painful. The headache is there.
- There is confusion and heaviness in the head. The patient experiences dizziness and faints which makes him fall on the forward side.
- Vertigo is associated with sickness in one’s stomach while walking.
The Best Homeopathic Medicine for Anemia is no doubt Ferrum Metallicum.