Best homeo doctor in Hyderabad treats Interstitial Cystitis well and the treatment can be had at the best homeo clinic in Hyderabad. Patients can avail these facilities.
Interstitial cystitis is a painful bladder syndrome or bladder pain syndrome and is a chronic disorder of the urinary bladder. Patients can seek expert opinion of the best homeo doctor in Hyderabad
Mechanism and structure of urinary bladder
Urine, which is formed in the kidneys flows via the ureter and then enters the hollow, balloon-shaped organ known as the urinary bladder. The bladder is covered with epithelial lining, which is a barrier between urine as well as bladder muscles and prevents bacterial infections. Urine is got rid of from the body via a tube known as the urethra.
Causes Interstitial cystitis
The causes for interstitial cystitis are rather unknown. Some of them are:
- A defect in the epithelium which allows the toxic substances in urine to come in contact with the bladder and also tends to irritate the bladder
- Inflammatory cells known as mast cells do release histamines as well as other harmful chemicals in one’s bladder
- Changes in one’s nerve responses of the bladder
- Auto-immune response of the body attacking the bladder
- Production of toxic substance in one’s urine
- Hereditary factors
- Some allergies
Often people with interstitial cystitis do suffer from other chronic conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, endometriosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, chronic non-bacterial prostatitis, allergies, anxiety disorder, other pain syndromes, etc.
The best homeo clinic in Hyderabad can provide the required facilities for the effective treatment of interstitial cystitis.
Symptoms Interstitial cystitis
The signs, as well as symptoms, do vary from person to person:
- Pain associated with filling up of bladder and also relieved after emptying of the bladder
- Increased urine frequency in the day as well as night
- Passing urine stream after waiting for sometime
- Urine urgency
- Pressure in the bladder or discomfort in the suprapubic area
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Pain or discomfort in the perineum
- Tenderness over one’s pelvic area
- Burning sensation while passing urine
- Discomfort occurring while performing daily activities
- Women may rather experience an increase in symptoms during menstruation and men may also feel pain in the scrotum or penis while ejaculation.
There is no specific test available to identify interstitial cystitis.
Other similar conditions are:
- Urinary tract infection
- Chronic prostatitis in men
- Eosinophilic or tuberculous cystitis
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Neurological disorders
- The tests do require to diagnose these conditions are urinalysis, urine culture, cystoscopy, potassium sensitivity test, biopsy as well as culture for prostate secretions.
Treatment of Interstitial cystitis
There is no particular treatment for interstitial cystitis. Some treatments help relieve the symptoms:
- Oral medications like drug substances, antidepressants, antihistamines, and NSAID’s
- Bladder distension
- Instilling medications into one’s bladder for quick response
- Surgeries such as fulguration for burning Hunner’s ulcers, resection to remove the ulcers, bladder augmentation to remove damaged areas of the bladder, and in some cases bladder removal
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Bladder training
- Dietary changes; avoiding bladder irritants such as alcohol, carbonated beverages, citrus products, chocolates, and all caffeine products
- Avoiding smoking
- Wearing loose clothes
- Reducing stress
- Interstitial cystitis is chronic, with periods of remission as well as relapse; there is no effective treatment, which does help in preventing the relapse or slowing the progression of the disease.
The best homeo doctor in Hyderabad is qualified enough to do the needful.
Homeopathic treatment for Interstitial cystitis
Homeopathic treatment helps treat whenever causes are known. If the cause, not known symptoms can be managed. Some common homeopathic medicines used to treat interstitial cystitis are Sepia, Staphysagria, Medorrhinum, Lycopodium, Cantharis, Lycopodium clavatum, Calcaria sulphuricum, Hepar sulphuricum, Kali carbonicum, and more.