GET AMAZING RESULTS WITHOUT SURGERY PAINLESSLY @ Dr. Ankireddy’s.com
Sciatica is the second most common complaint to prompt a medical evaluation. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body. Usually a combination of L4, L5, S1, S2, S3. Sciatica is a severe nerve pain caused by compression and irritation of sciatic the body, which passes through L4 – L5 vertebrae to the lower limbs. This pain may be towards left or right or both sides. Usually, occurs only one side of the body below the waist.
Sciatica pain is typically felt from the low back to behind the thigh and radiating down below the knee. The duration of sciatica is critically dependent on its cause. Sciatica becomes more commonplace in middle age. 4 out of 5 people suffer from sciatica. It is more common between 30 to 50 years of age. 80 to 90% people experience it during their lifetime.
90% of patients with sciatica will recover without surgery by taking treatment in Homeopathy
- Improper sitting posture.
- Inflammation and tumors of sciatic nerve.
- A sedentary lifestyle with prolonged sitting like a desk job.
- Irritation of the nerve from adjacent bone, muscles, bleeding internally, infections, injuries etc.
- Carrying heavy weights
- Severe pain at night time, weight loss
- Sciatica causes pain, a sensation like (burning, shooting, pricking, pinching), numbness, or tingling radiating throughout the leg from the lower back.
- Sciatica often associated with back pain, hip pain, and leg pain.
CT scan, MRI scan, Spinal X-ray and Straight leg raising test (SLR)
Homeopathy treats the primary or root cause of sciatica in the most natural way. Homeopathic medicines reduce the compression and inflammation of the sciatic nerve thereby relieving the pain, tingling, burning, numbness, strengthens the immune system and other symptoms of sciatica. There are more than 150 highly efficacious Homeopathic remedies for the long lasting treatment of sciatica.
The most common remedies used are Colocynth, Mag Phos, Rhus Tox, Arsenicum, Gnaphalium, Kali iodatum, Aconite, Pulsatilla, Ammonium muriaticum, Belladonna and Nux vomica etc. These medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case analysis, which includes the medical history the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
Pulsatilla: This remedy typifies sciatica due to venous stasis and is useful in the milder forms where there is a sense of fatigue and heaviness, flying attacks, aching in lions and hips. Uterine sciatica.
Colocynth: It is a good remedy for right – sided sciatica for those patients
- Who are highly irritable and easily angered.
- Patients get worse by motion and cold applications
Mag Phos: This remedy is useful for those patients
- Worse from cold air
- Who feels better by warmth, hot fomentation, and rubbing
- Patients who unable to think clearly
Rhus Tox: It is a wonderful remedy for left – sided sciatica
- Pains shifting from left to right
- For those patients who are extremely restless and anxious
- Tearing pains, along with crawling sensation and numbness
Arsenicum: Arsenicum is one of our most reliable remedies in sciatic. It is a pure neuralgia, neither inflammatory, toxaemic nor reflex. With this remedy the pain is marked by complete intermissions; it exacerbates every night at a particular hour and becomes unbearable
Gnaphalium: Gnaphalium is the most useful Homeopathic medicine for pain in the sciatic nerve when attended with numbness. It is also indicated where sciatica pain alternates with numbness. Gnaphalium is also prescribed in sciatica cases where the pain is confined to the calves and feet.