Now a day’s allergy is affecting millions of people all over the world every year. Allergies are caused by the hypersensitivity of one’s immune system to something in the environment. Allergies can seriously affect your quality of life.
The allergy occurs when a person’s immune system reacts to substances in the environment that are harmless for most people. These substances are known as allergens and are found in dust mites, pets, pollen, insects, ticks, molds, foods and some medicines. Allergies can affect the whole body, especially the skin, eyes, nasal passageways and lungs.
Once you identify your allergens, the simplest way to get rid of your allergies is to remove the allergens from your environment. If you’re allergic to certain foods cut them out of your diet. If you’re allergic to animal dander, don’t let your pet animals wave their tails in your face. Clean your house regularly.
Allergies are increasing. They affect as many as 30 percents of adults and 40 percent of children.
The best way to get rid of an allergy is by avoiding contact with the allergens or toxins that trigger the allergy. The first thing is to undergo an allergy test to determine which foods you are allergic to and avoid eating them.
Homeopathic medicines can help the liver to metabolize and eliminate toxins, one of which is histamine. Histamine is present in high concentrations and is formed in the body when the allergic reaction takes place.
Get Rid of Allergies naturally
- Honey is one of the most healing foods on the planet and local honey can really help with eliminating allergies.
- Drinking extra water in case you are having troubles with nasal passages can release your allergic burden.
- Air out damp clothes and shoes inside before you store them.
- Wash your bedding every week in hot water.
- Wear a mask and gloves when you clean, vacuum, or paint. That will limit your exposure to dust and chemicals.
- Avoid ingredients that trigger your food allergies. Choose fresh foods over prepared or processed ones.
- Vacuuming twice per week with a vacuum containing a HEPA filter reduces airborne allergens.
- Turmeric is a very powerful antioxidant and because of its anti-inflammatory benefits, it can reduce inflammation in the sinus and upper respiratory system making it a great natural tool to overcome allergy symptoms.
Most common causes of allergies: – Things like pollen found outdoors, animal fur, dust or particular foods.
• Pollen from trees, grasses, and weeds.
• Mold spores and fragments.
• Smoke from tobacco, a fireplace, candles, incense or fireworks.
• Animal dander (from hair, skin or feathers) and saliva.
• Dust mites, Dusty rooms.
• Cockroach feces.
• Air Pollution.
• Coughing, wheezing and trouble breathing
• Chest tightness, pain, or pressure
• Dizziness, lightheadedness and in severe cases loss of consciousness
• Signs of a cold or allergies (sneezing, runny nose, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, and headache).
• Tingling or itchy sensations in the mouth and on the lips
There are several types of allergies, they are:
• Seasonal allergies occur during the spring or fall.
• Perennial allergies, occurring year-round
• Food allergies, such as shellfish allergies
• Drug/medication allergies
• Indoor allergies, such as to mold or dust
• Skin or eye allergies
• Pet/animal allergies, such as to dogs/cats, insects, etc.
• Anaphylaxis, which is a serious, life-threatening allergic reaction in response to a number of different allergens
Allergy can be managed, controlled and cured with homeopathic medicines.
Treating Allergy with homeopathy all of the side-effects can be avoided and allergy symptoms are far more likely to reduce over time and clear completely.
The best homeopathy medicines for Allergy are given below
Indicated for a runny nose in the daytime, then dry nose at night; violent sneezing; nose feels blocked but there is watery nasal discharge through one nostril and feeling worse outside.
Indicated for bland, non-irritating discharge from eyes; copious, watery, acrid discharge from nose; hoarseness; and feeling better in cool air and open room.
Symptoms for this remedy include stuffiness and copious watery nasal discharge that burns the lips; a burning sensation in the eyes, nose, and/or throat, sneezing upon waking.
This remedy helps when you have a watery or egg-white-like nasal discharge; sneezing; chapped lips and cracks at the corners of the mouth; dark circles under the eyes; headaches.
Symptoms for this remedy include an itchy nose; violent, debilitating sneezing; runny eyes that become worse in the cold outdoor air and from flower pollen; symptoms are better from warm drinks and warm rooms.
Helps in clearing thick yellow mucus in the eyes, nose, chest or sinuses which often results in a pressing sore headache and night coughs.