The Prevalence of Asthma & Allergy has increased significantly now a day. Due to the modern lifestyle, pollution and rapid industrialization, asthma & allergy have become very common. Asthma is a chronic inflammatory airway disease. Allergies are caused by the hypersensitivity of one’s immune system to something in the environment.
Asthma is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways in the lungs. The allergy occurs when a person’s immune system reacts to substances in the environment that are harmless for most people. These substances are known as allergens and are found in dust mites, pets, pollen, insects, ticks, molds, foods and some medicines.
According to the World Health Organization, Asthma is currently affecting 235 million people approximately worldwide. Asthma is a common condition, affecting all levels of society like ordinary people, Olympic athletes, famous leaders, and celebrities. Allergies are increasing. They affect as many as 30 percents of adults and 40 percent of children.
There are two types of Asthma:-
Allergic Asthma caused by exposure to an allergen.
Nonallergic caused by stress, exercise extreme weather, irritants in the air or some medications.
Avoiding the triggering factors like allergens, smoke etc.
Homeopathy treatment improves general immunity so that asthma and allergy are treated permanently along with its complications. Homeopathy treats the present condition and prevents further reoccurrence.
Asthma and Allergy can be managed, controlled and cured with homeopathic medicines. Treating asthma with homeopathy all of the side-effects can be avoided and asthma symptoms are far more likely to reduce over time and clear completely.
Homeopathy is curative. It treats the person as a whole and not his individual body parts. The symptoms are only used as an indication to select the right remedy for the individual. Homeopathy takes into account the expressions of an illness characteristic to the individual and a curative remedy chosen on this basis gives a gentle and there will be the cure at the earliest.
Homeopathic medicines can be a viable alternative to steroid medications. They can be given as an acute treatment in place of puffers but more importantly, Homeopathic professional treatment working with the whole person can cure asthma and allergy entirely. In the prevention of asthma and allergy, the Homoeopathic approach is undoubtedly highly rewarding.
The best homeopathy medicines for Asthma and Allergy are given below:-
Top 10 Homeopathy medicines for Asthma & Allergy
1. Nux Vomica: In cases where the asthmatic attack is triggered by gastric disturbance, Nux Vomica is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma & allergy. There is the dry and hacking cough. Indicated for a runny nose in the daytime, then dry nose at night; violent sneezing; nose feels blocked but there is watery nasal discharge through one nostril and feeling worse outside.
2. Antimonium tartaricum: This remedy can be useful in children and in the elderly, especially where the asthma is associated with infection and a lot of mucus. The mucus causes a coarse, wet sounding rattling noise both on breathing in and out.
3. Kali bichromicum: One of the best choices when the character of a cough is yellow, stringy and sticky mucus. Complaints are worse in the morning.
4. Ipecac: This remedy is a close homeopathic simile to asthma, especially to the spasmodic variety where the symptoms are great weight and anxiety about the chest.
5. Arsenic Album: This is one of the best homeopathy medicines for asthma where there are intense restlessness and anxiety with a cough and wheezing. Asthma is worse at midnight. Lying down is difficult as he is unable to breathe and feels suffocated
6. Arsenicum album: – Symptoms for this remedy include stuffiness and copious watery nasal discharge that burns the lips; a burning sensation in the eyes, nose, and/or throat, sneezing upon waking.
7. Natrum muriaticum: – This remedy helps when you have a watery or egg-white-like nasal discharge; sneezing; chapped lips and cracks at the corners of the mouth; dark circles under the eyes; headaches.
8. Pulsatilla: – Helps in clearing thick yellow mucus in the eyes, nose, chest or sinuses which often results in a pressing sore headache and night coughs.
9. Natrum muriaticum: – This remedy helps when you have a watery or egg-white-like nasal discharge; sneezing; chapped lips and cracks at the corners of the mouth; dark circles under the eyes; headaches.
10. Sabadilla: – Symptoms for this remedy include an itchy nose; violent, debilitating sneezing; runny eyes that become worse in the cold outdoor air and from flower pollen; symptoms are better from warm drinks and warm rooms